2015年4月16日 星期四

Pain and letting go

K called from nyc, in her usual cheerful and infectiously cheerful tone.
I noticed myself enter the immediate (default) envy when she mentioned she struck a good deal at her venture. Then I caught myself, this is such a norm with me, previously was C, that life is unfair for me or I am not getting to flourish in my talent.

Then add onto that my frustration that the weight rebounded despite my sticking to eating congee last night. Well I caught myself again, Rome was not built in one day, but over a period of time. Just like weight wouldn't immediately be gained when I eat one ice cream, but slowly over time. It is only fair that it slowly goes down.

Then I had a breakthrough in the shower: the reason I haven't been so frustrated with the daily weighing exercise is that it is up and down and I am so attached to the result, rather than enjoying the fulfilment knowing I am my word and sticking with my integrity of eating clean, eating lean!

What is my commitment?
To be placid, to be my word. To be 泰山崩于前而色不改。 Since I know I am on the right track, why should I be frustrated with a minor blip?

Trust the process, play the way it is meant to be designed, trust the experts.

BELIEVE!

SELF ESTEEEM!

Q, I acknowledge you for being an amazing human being with infectious energy, laser focus and commitment to be a stand for other person, and a big heart!

I am present to that every positive virtue I am saying, I can automatically counter with a negative aspect.

沒有留言:

張貼留言