2014年10月7日 星期二

Yesterday was a low point in my life

Yesterday was a low point of my life. The bills are piling up, my bank account is less than 5 digits and my best friend and I sat down to discuss why I got myself into such a mess and how I can claw my way back out of the hole.

It was so upsetting. JC opened her notebook, and I remember saying, look I haven't had time to sit down to do the maths. I literally shut the book. She was furious cos of my attitude that I don't really give a crap and am wasting her time. In reality, I was embarrassed, ashamed and annoyed at myself and how I got into this mess. I still can't let go of my "banker" stature and wanted "face" (死要面子, as she put it).

Time to let go of the past. It is like cloud which has floated past already, and it ain't coming back.
面是別人給,架是自己丟。話講的很重,我就像被他媽的打了一拳。但是她講的一點也不錯,自己丟了自己的架。怪不得別人。

我這個人是好了傷疤忘了痛,馬上故態復萌。所以今天開始自己煮飯,出去盡量減少開支。

Be patient - pay off my taxes first, then pay off credit card, have 200k to last me 5 months and then I can definitely take off.

My vision!
Thinking too small, take this company public! I want to be top # in the company. I want to be its spokesperson to media.

忍一時之義氣,享萬代之功名。
我要諾貝爾和平獎!我要令朝鮮開放。我要光宗耀祖,讓好婆驕傲!

Going back to normal job and a dreary life is not what I am committed to! I AM COMMITTED TO FREEDOM, CLARITY, PERSEVERANCE AND UNSTOPPABILITY!

Am I here to make money? Or am I here to solve a problem to a pain?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOVTGyx3ZsY

沒有留言:

張貼留言